Thursday, January 18, 2007

Welcome to my corner of the internet

Well hello to all who manage to find this place. Just starting out to have a place to do some venting and celebrating of all the things in life.

You can expect to find things that happen and have happened to me during my lifetime along with my opinions on different subject ranging from politics to sports to just how crazy my kids can drive me some times. I have 3 kids 12, 8, and 4 years old. They are all different and I love them all dearly but sometimes I think they are plotting and betting on just who can drive Dad the craziest each day. It's a toss up but you can always count on one of them stepping up to the plate and driving a line drive right through my forehead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello!!!! I thought that was the reason kids live...to compete for that "drive mom and dad insane" trophy! kell