Tuesday, January 23, 2007

State of the Union Address

Well I am a bad American, I cannot watch the State of the Union Address on TV tonight. I have watched them for quite a few years and I cannot stand to see the deer in the headlights look from most of the Democrats while President Bush is speaking. I mean the whole idea for the Democrats the past number of years has to been to criticize everything from the Republican administration. No new ideas no help or bipartisanship just petty bickering and the Democrats ignoring any idea put forth by the President without actually thinking to see if it is feasible. So instead I will read the transcript and wait for the Youtube clips of the disgusted faces of Democrats, Hillary especially, then post more of what I think about the President's plans and statements.

No comments: