Tuesday, September 25, 2007

War In Iraq

I found an article linked off of foxnews.com about the war in Iraq from an independent journalist. It was a pretty good article and piqued my interest so I clicked on the link to this journalist's website. What a good read this was, honest from his perspective and of those he interviews. I not only focused my reading on the interview with the US military members but then checked the link for his article about Iran.
Good reporting done here and not something being spun by the left or right in my opinion. What do you know a journalist who actually just reports the story without interjecting his own beliefs and shoving them down your throat.
If you want a good read that is actually objective give this link a try:

http://www.michaeltotten.com/

I was impressed and I hope you take the time to read it too.

And that's my 2 cents

No comments: