Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Books I need Books Please

Ok I have read all the books I own about 3-4 times each, some of them even more than that. I am looking for some new books to read, well new as in some I have not read before. I have a wide range of reading topics I enjoy.
So any ideas would be appreciated. I have read the Tom Clancy Jack Ryan series all the way through, Dan Brown's four books, the first 2 in the Christopher Paolini Inheritance Trilogy (Eragon and Eldest), the Left Behind series, and the Harry Potter series. I like series of books where the characters grow and evolve throughout a series as you can tell. There are quite a few others but I don't want to list them all.
So any ideas on some good books would be great or if someone is in publishing and just needs a proof reader I usually find errors in each book I read so look me up.

Thanks ahead of time.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

You've read some great books. I was trying to think of some to recommend. I have been reading a lot of Mark Twain lately. Trying to get back into the classics and less modern fiction. Take care and good luck on the reading!

Sincerely,
Andrew

Unknown said...

There is always "Moby Dick" if you want something that will take you a while to read. One of my favorite series of books is "The Dark Tower" series by Stephen King. Not his usual horror stuff. Kind of western/fantasy - like Clint Eastwood meets Gandalf...well, maybe not that wild, but interesting. There are seven in the series I think so they should keep you busy for a month or so (at the rate you read anyway).