Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Muslim Terrorist in the USA - Utah

Ok when I first heard a teenager had gone through a mall in Utah and started shooting the first thing that came to mind was of Columbine. I read the articles then after about 2 days it was mentioned in one that this teenager was from Bosnia, well a red flag flew up and almost poked my eye out. I thought could this be the work of a Muslim extremist? No mention for a while then Neal Boortz mentioned it on his website that yes this was an immigrant from Bosnia who was a Muslim that just so happened to open fire in a mall and kill Americans. So I have been stewing about this ever since and found only the anecdotal writings about this connection. Finally Josh Gibson of Fox News has spoken out in the national media let's see if he gets fried or if people actually wake up and realize what these terrorists are doing. They are now in America and will surely start more and more random shootings and my bet is homicide bombings. My question is how long until the media and government actually admit what is happening and we realize that they have moved on from Israel with these tactics and are now going to start operating in the USA.
Here is the Josh Gibson article http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253201,00.html

Thanks I will start keeping better in touch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"They are now in America"? They've been here. For decades. And get over it because this country is a terrorist country in its own right. Go back to high school or college and take a world history course. You people are killing me.

Anonymous said...

What religion do all of the other 99% of school shooters follow?

Go to school, learn something